Business Spotlight Awardees would receive recognition that would include the following:
- Presentation of a certificate at a City Council meeting
- Recognition at the annual State of the City event
- Acknowledgement in City publications, website, and social media
Businesses will be recognized for one or more of the following attributes:
- Involvement - Active in the community and encourages employees to be engaged;
- Longevity - Has a proven longevity and history of doing business in La Palma;
- Growth - Significant growth over the past year;
- Innovation - Introduction of a new product or service within their industry; and,
- Recognition - Publicly recognized for an achievement or award that promotes La Palma in a positive fashion.
Any business located in La Palma is eligible to be nominated. Businesses must have a valid business license and must not have outstanding City taxes, license fees, or code violations.