The City of La Palma Where Tradition and Vision Come Together...

Go To Search
Korean Japanese Chinese Spanish Filipino Vietnamese 
City of La Palma
7822 Walker Street
La Palma, CA 90623
Ph: (714) 690-3300
Fx: (714) 523-2141
How do I report a defective street light?
Street lights are maintained by the Southern California Edison (SCE) company. Please complete the online form at the link below to report a defective street light. Do not report power outages or defective traffic signals on that form. For power outages, please call (800) 611-1911. For defective traffic signals, please call the La Palma Police Department at (714) 690-3370. [SCE Street Light Outage Form]

Home Page

Show All Answers

1. How do I invite the Mayor or City Council to attend an event?
2. How do I obtain a La Palma RV or trailer permit for over-night parking?
3. How do I report a defective street light?
4. What is required if I would like to fly a drone?